I don't see any, however since Servo isn't being dogfooded yet, there's not
much data we can gather on this (yet).

Still, it would be interesting to hide a bunch of "useful" web platform
features behind some flags, add some specific reporting/logging, and see
how many of them are really needed (and if they break important things)
whilst dogfooding.

An even more drastic proposal could be to switch to just serving "
http://fake.path"; for anything cross-origi (à la C:/fakepath/ for file
upload paths) -- The existence of a URL, despite being wrong, ought to help
avoid break the web, at the same time providing much better security
guarantees that (eventually) webapp devs don't have to worry about. Though
this is for the standards people to decide.

-Manish Goregaokar