I think we should be removing mac3 builds as well.

I'll repeat what I proposed in IRC: We can instead have a "nightly" set of
builds, for stuff like this which would be too much to run every build.
This can include testing release builds, mac3, and future valgrind/android
tests. If something breaks, we can bisect if necessary.

-Manish Goregaokar