On 01/09/15 02:21, Josh Matthews wrote:
https://github.com/servo/servo/wiki/Meeting-2015-08-31

Submodule reviews

html5ever reviews

I have delayed these html5ever reviews for various reasons, but they’re on my queue. I’m willing to take this on officially, whatever that means.

Speaking of which, we should figure out what that means. Ideally, I’d like us to have at least two reviewers / owners for each area of code, with their names published somewhere easy to find. One is not ideal when they’re on vacation or otherwise unavailable, or to get their own PRs reviewed. "Areas of code", to start, could be each crate in the servo/servo repository and each other repository in the servo org on github.

Of course we may not be able to reach this ideal state yet, but we should still go towards it.

--
Simon Sapin