It's a fairly simple off canvas menu - it is full height (1024px in this test), and expands from off-screen to 600px wide. It has a linear gradient for the background, and a small amount of text on it.

I was also surprised the existing Servo paint code is so slow with this - it's on my todo list to profile the existing renderer and see if there's something silly going on.

I'm planning to tidy up the test cases I'm using and push them to git, so that we have a set of references for benchmarking purposes.