I'm trying to fix these 2 issues:

https://github.com/servo/servo/issues/7816
https://github.com/servo/servo/issues/7868

I'd appreciate if someone could give me some hints to unblock me.

Also, is there any "bird view" documentation of the Servo
architecture? I kind of understand how constellation/compositors
communicate with each other and others, but I'd like to learn more
about pipelines and tasks.

And, what kind of tools can I use to do a better job at debugging
Servo? I've been using lldb, println and the debug logs. I also
figured that we can dump a lot of different things (--debug help), but
I found out there are non-documented options (--debug dump-layer-tree
for example). Are there more? Are there any scripts/tools to process
these logs?

thanks.

-- Paul