On 02/11/15 18:43, Josh Matthews wrote:
https://github.com/servo/servo/wiki/Meeting-2015-11-02

For the record, I'm very against trying to run mochitests in Servo. As I understand it the additional features it offers over wpt are mostly because it leverages gecko-internal APIs that Servo doesn't support. To the extent that it's necessary to support similar test-only APIs for Servo, I don't think trying to make them bug-compatible with the Gecko implementations is a worthwhile goal; better just to implement the features that we need WebDriver or as servo-only DOM APIs and writing web-platform-tests, even if we can't share all of them. In the case we can share them, of course, that multiplies the value of the test enormously since we can also run it in Gecko, Blink, Edge, etc.

The js API for writing interactive tests through WebDriver is a contributor project right now, and we also have preliminary interest from Google in collaborating on this effort so they can also write tests in this style, so I expect to see something usable in the near future.

In terms of Servo work, this will require more WebDriver support to be implemented; I think a reasonable fraction of what's missing would be Good First Bug material.