Looks like it the increase in number of concurrent test processes increased the frequency of an existing race. I'll see if I can reproduce it locally next week so we don't have to miss out on the automation benefits.

On 2016-05-06 8:22 PM, Matt Brubeck wrote:
We have a new intermittent failure that has been wreaking havoc on our CI
all day.  It's an intermittent shutdown panic in the script thread,
possibly only on the Mac builders:

https://github.com/servo/servo/issues/11059

Our usual trick of disabling tests won't work, since it seems to happen
indiscriminately across all tests. If anyone has any ideas for fixing the
bug or backing out patches that might have introduced it, please speak up.