Hi,

I am trying to port Servo to Power8/LE platform (ref thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.dev.servo/iYRZBEGNUNQ).

As pointed out by Michael Howell I need to use Rust nightly builds for building
Servo. Since I do have an older version of Rust (1.8.0) available on Power8/LE,
I thought of downloading the latest Rust code from the nightly build location
(which I found in the build logs printed by Servo). I tried accessing
https://static-rust-lang-org.s3.amazonaws.com/dist/2016-05-14/ from two
different browsers but was unable to get access to it. Firefox gave me
following XML:

<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access
Denied</Message><RequestId>00698F8B6442B6F9</RequestId><HostId>Yha0AvbNYr48m/HOdzmT9lRMs59xkjdey9+JycwHNAdMmDz3vCF0qDlTjTXxQTSYSgW9WHC1u5s=</HostId></Error>

while IE gave me "HTTP 403 Forbidden" message with following error:

The website declined to show this webpage

  HTTP 403

Most likely causes:
•This website requires you to log in.

Just to ensure if anonymous/guest login works, I tried to access
static-rust-lang-org.s3.amazonaws.com using ftp, but the connection timed out.
(I could ping this server successfully though).

Any idea how I can access static-rust-lang-org.s3.amazonaws.com or any
alternate server to get the source code associated with Rust nightly build used
by Servo?

Thanks,
Atul.