On 6/21/16 12:20 PM, Lars Bergstrom wrote:
I'm still a bit worried about this unless the revert rate comes down pretty
significantly for any shared branch between servo and gecko.

That's fair.  We should certainly not make inbound that shared branch!  :)

But we'll see how the proposals come out. The last I heard, we would be
co-landing servo bits to the autolander branch, which was intended to be mostly
backout-free.

Either that, or a dedicated integration branch for servo stuff, if the sheriffs are willing to deal with that. At least that way backouts would presumably only happen if a change (1) lands in servo, which means it's passed the servo pre-landing tests and (2) that change breaks Gecko. We can hope this is rare.

-Boris