On 20/06/16 17:01, Lars Bergstrom wrote:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uubYE7JXaVY10PoAY9BVx8A-T11ZxP1RYqNOrFJwdcU

This document proposes, for code in servo/servo that is shared with Gecko:

> 1) The code in servo/servo is all mirrored into a directory in
> mozilla-central
>
> 2) When a PR is opened on servo/servo and approved, homu instead
> pushes a commit to Mozilla’s infrastructure for testing and landing.
> The appropriate set of tests are run based on the products impacted
> by the changes (e.g., Firefox for stylo changes; Servo for script
> changes; both for cssparser changes).
>
> 3) **After that test passes**, the code is committed to m-c and merged
> into Servo’s GitHub repo at the same time.

(emphasis mine). I don't think this is acceptable. We've seen
significant backlogs in the homu queue every time our turnaround time
got over an hour; this plan would bump the turnaround time to at least
three hours.

There has been talk of running Gecko tests post-merge, but that plan
does not seem to appear in the google document.

HTH
Ms2ger