On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 2:23 PM, Chris Peterson <cpeter...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Stylo has implemented exactly one property Gecko has not: column-width.

Oh, that's because Firefox implements it as -moz-column-width. I
haven't tried merging the prefixes -- this information can be scraped
from MDN, but it's only an issue for very few properties so I didn't
work on that.

The Chrome/Firefox implementation info is just what getComputedStyle
contains. The Servo/Stylo implementation info is gotten by having the
mako templates print the longhand names (this ignores any mapping to
prefixed values that we do in stylo).

I'll be sure to keep this up to date. While the MDN scraping script is
in the repo behind that page, the way of getting property data from
servo/stylo is a bit fiddly right now. I'll try to clean that up and
check in patches to that repo, but I'm fine with just doing the
updating myself.

I'll also add counters to the page listing how many properties each
one implements, and note down if it's a top 500 property.

Do you plan on prioritizing these properties (like how the Wikipedia
ones were prioritized)? I was thinking of adding a priority field, but
I didn't because I don't know how to prioritize most of these
properties. The Alexa numbers will certainly help, though.

Thanks,
-Manish Goregaokar