Welcome! Please feel free to ask questions in https://github.com/servo/servo/issues/11444 which is tracking this project.

Cheers,
Josh

On 2016-10-18 2:32 PM, Bhavya Bansal wrote:
Hello All

We are a team of three graduate students who have been assigned project
"Implement HTML5 form validation" under course "Object Oriented Design and
Development".

Below is the team introduction:

1. Bhavya Bansal :  master's student, computer science

2. Yuchen Sun: master's student, computer science

3. Mateenrehan Shaikh : master' student, computer science.

At present we have started with the initial steps defined on the gitHub
page and will be working towards the goal of the project. We have
successfully compiled servo as stated in initial steps and now moving
towards next steps.

We are very excited to be a part of the project and looking forward to
collaborate.

Regards
Bhavya Bansal
919-917-0115