Given that we've already done the deed and merged the crates, I think we
should hold off on resplitting them until the stylo integration is more
mature. We may find other ways to achieve additional type safety with tight
coupling between generate bindings and other style code (like the
ElementData stuff we have now), and I wouldn't want crate separation to
stand in the way of that. We can revisit this once development slows down
and the tradeoffs are clearer.

If I understand correctly, the cost here is rebuilding the entire style
crate whenever the bindings change. I think that cost is probably
acceptable for now.