On 19/06/2017 20:48, Lars Bergstrom wrote:
tldr: If you see some PRs from the moz-servo-sync GitHub user with a priority of "treeclosed," it's because those must be landed into Servo ASAP to support Firefox backouts.

Where do we file bugs on this tool? It creates a new PR that mentions the number of the PR being reverted, which is good.

It should also comment on *that* PR to let the people involved that they’ll have something to fix and they’ll need to try to land this again. We don’t want improvements being forgotten after being backed out.

--
Simon Sapin