Hi,
So I tried removing Copy from the OscillatorNodeOptions type but after
removing it, the other files that create the context do not allow the
options to be used since they need a copy to create the context object.
Refer the following code:
let osc1 = context.create_node(AudioNodeInit::OscillatorNode(options),
Default::default());
This line throws an error for options when I remove copy.

To fix this, I modified it as
let osc1 =
context.create_node(AudioNodeInit::OscillatorNode(options.clone()),
Default::default());
However, for channelsum.rs and channel.rs, clone() is not allowed since
options is created with Default::default();
Could you suggest any other solution?

Thank you.