Thank you , I will look into it and see if I can fix them.

We referred to the links you sent us on overriding dependancies and tried
them. We are unable to run it. We get the error

*error:* failed to resolve patches for `https://github.com/servo/devices`

Caused by:

  patch for `devices` in `https://github.com/servo/devices` did not resolve
to any crates. If this is unexpected, you may wish to consult:
https://github.com/rust-lang/cargo/issues/4678

Build FAILED in 0:00:00

The path we added was,

[patch."https://github.com/servo/devices";]

      devices = { path = "/Users/jayaharsha/Desktop/devices" }

-Niveditha Shankar