If anybody is having trouble accessing the document, here's the relevant information:

Our Matrix/Riot.IM instance is here: https://mozilla-test.riot.im/
client apps: https://about.riot.im/
"homeserver" for client: https://mozilla-test.modular.im/

Our Mattermost test instance is here: https://mattermost-test.allizom.org/
client apps: https://mattermost.com/download/#mattermostApps

Our Rocket.Chat test instance is here: https://rocketchat-test.allizom.org/
client apps: https://rocket.chat/install

On each of these servers, we'll be taking feedback in the #synchronicity channels as well as in this thread, and of course you can always email mh...@mozilla.com directly.

On 10/3/19 12:25 PM, Josh Bowman-Matthews wrote:
I've created Servo channels on each of the test instances. I encourage you to join them and experiment with the features of the platform - replying to messages; using threads; using rich message content like images, links, emoticons, etc.