Correct.

On 2020-01-10 6:23 p.m., Alan Jeffrey wrote:
Would the idea be to have two top-level dirs, `mozjs` and `mozjs_sys` each
of which has its own `Cargo.toml`? So the crates would be the same, it's
just the repos that are merging?

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 10:31 AM Manish Goregaokar <manishsm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

This seems good to me.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020, 9:59 PM Josh Matthews <j...@joshmatthews.net> wrote:

Given how closely intertwined the two repositories are, and especially
given we can no longer publish them to crates.io and have a pinned git
revision in rust-mozjs's Cargo.toml, I propose that we merge the
servo/mozjs and servo/rust-mozjs repositories into servo/mozjs. We can
follow

https://saintgimp.org/2013/01/22/merging-two-git-repositories-into-one-repository-without-losing-file-history/
to retain the file history of rust-mozjs.

I would like to initiate this merge as soon as the current SpiderMonkey
upgrade that nox is working on is complete. Any objections?

Cheers,
Josh