Thank you, Josh, for your response. I have gone through the
installation (Mac) and everything is fine.

There's a Rust plugin for IntelliJ (IDE) and I wanted to know if we can
also use an IDE for this project.

Finally, just confirm. We subscribe to mozilla.dev.servo
<https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/forums/#dev-servo> list by joining the
Google group?

Thanks,

Thanks,