Hello Josh,

I did run servo.exe from the command terminal and again no interesting output.
According to GitHub there are servo.exe command line switches such as '-Z' but
that did not output anything either.

Hmmm .. really like the nightly snapshots to work .. probably have to build it
myself from GitHub ..

Best,

Hoa