Nelson B wrote:
Bruno Boutteau wrote:
How can we import a PKCS #7 certificate or .cer in Firefox? It is easy
with IE just click on it and accept the next OKs up to FINISH!!!
Thanks in advance (Certificate was delivered on crypto smart card)

Bruno, why not use it on the smart card?
NSS is quite happy to use your cert on a smart card, provided that you
have the PKCS#11 software for that smart card installed.

Do you know how to find and start the "certificate manager" dialog
window from your mozilla/firefox/thunderbird/seamonkey product?
You'll find an import button there, and other useful things, such as
the ability to edit trust.

My guess is that you want to edit trust in some issuer, and importing
is unnecessary.  But I'm guessing, because I don't know enough about
what you're doing.

Thanks for first answer Nelson.
In certificate manager U can import your PKCS#12 certificate.
In IE Import is able to import X509(.cer,.crt) certificate.
I just want to declare one certificate of my cryto smart card to Firefox (Thunderbird too) but Firefox offers only PKCS#12 format for import and
I have the certificate declaration in .cer and with Active Card manager
I can make extraction of public information in PKCS#7 or .cer formats,
Those formats than Firefox cant read! if I am right.....

Looking forward to reading U