Our windows users have personal certificates that enable them to
authenticate to web sites that accept certificates.  However, firefox does
not recognize those certificates nor present them to web sites.

The certificates are auto enrolled and are replaced every month.  We don't
wish for our 3500 users (even 10% of them) to have to export and import the
certificates for Firefox.  Moreover, the certificates are marked
non-exportable to keep them more secure.

I understand that it would take a custom pkcs11 plugin to get the browser to
obtain certs from the Windows certificate store.  Is there a plugin
available to do that?