If you're using the current version of Firexox/Mozilla, the file will
be cert8.db and not cert7.db; you'll find it in the C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName]\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[random string]\ directory. If you're using Windows Explorer to find it,
make sure you've checked your options to show hidden files and system
folders.

You're welcome.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.

Ronald Mckenzie wrote:
good start. where Is the locations for the default Mozilla certs on windows. I searched for cert7 and found nothing. Is it written into the jar files?? thanks, ron