Hopefully these will be relatively easy questions for you guys. I'm asking about the internal softtoken.

Is there a max length for a cert nickname?

What is the min/max password length when the module is operating in FIPS 140-2 mode?

I've read in the past somewhere something about needing to enforce the minimum password length for FIPS mode in the future as it's not being done now. I have some modules in FIPS mode and when I query the minimum password length with PK11_GetMinimumPwdLength it reports 7 but I am currently using a password of length 4 and everything is working just fine. I just want to make sure things will work ok in the future when the final FIPS approved version of NSS comes out.

Dave