sh wrote:
Hi there,

Are you have any documentation about using and design s/mime library.

We have very little documentation about our S/MIME library.
Here is what I find.

1. http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/smime/

The product plan/product requirements document of the S/MIME library.
It is old.

2. http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/ref/smime/

The unfinished S/MIME Reference.  Only Chapter 1 seems to have
some real contents.

3. http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/tools/cmsutil.html

The manual page of the cmsutil command-line utility.

For now, I suggest that you consult the list of S/MIME functions in
the NSS Public Functions page
(http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/ref/nssfunctions.html#smime)
and click the LXR Summary links to see how they are being used in
Mozilla clients as sample code.

We have started to write new NSS API documentation on the
developer.mozilla.org Wiki
(http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/NSS_reference).  If
you'd like to help, please let us know.

Wan-Teh