shinigami wrote:

> How I create a Virtual Tokens for my aplication?
> The Firefox have 4 ikeyVirtualReaders used for update and detect when a new
> usb token is inserted or removed from usb port.
> How I can do it too?

The iKey virtual readers are features of a PKCS#11 module offered by the
maker of the iKey token products, IIRC.

If you examine the list of PKCS#11 software modules in your FireFox
installation, you'll find information about that PKCS#11 module there.
  Tools -> Options -> Advanced (tab) -> Security Devices (button)

Your application simply needs to have access to that same PKCS#11 module.
Your application may have its own UI for configuring PKCS#11 modules,
or it may use the NSS command line tool "modutil" for this purpose.

--
Nelson B