Are you two working together, by any chance?

Yes, in the same project. Sorry for duplicated post. A communication
mistake.
Now I will go to try explain my situation.
I´m developing a java aplication. My aplication already list the tokens and
modules when they are inserted before aplication started. If i remove some
token my list is updated successfully. But when my aplication is started
without none token, the same update not occur.
The firefox browser use 4 Virtual Readers gotten of ikey module. This
readers are responsible to listen all insertions and removals events.
Everything functions perfectly.
The ikey Rainbow aplication (vendor program) also do this. "Everybody"
obtains positive results less me, *crying*.
The key for my success in this case is this "Virtual Reader". Using the
bellow code i obtain the list of tokens. But the  "mod.reloadTokens();"  it
does not function.
Still thus it could be problem with driver of vendor?

Sorry for my english. And thanks.

while (modulos.hasMoreElements()) {

   mod = (PK11Module) modulos.nextElement();
   if(!mod.getName().equals("Builtin Roots Module") &&
     !mod.getName().equals("NSS Internal PKCS #11 Module")){

    mod.reloadTokens();

    listaTokens.clear();

    Enumeration en = mod.getTokens();
    while (en.hasMoreElements()) {
     PK11Token pk11token = (PK11Token) en.nextElement();
     if( pk11token.isPresent() ){
      listaTokens.add( pk11token );
     }
    }
   }
  }

"Nelson B" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu na mensagem
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]