Nelson,

Thanks a lot for your help.

In my case both the attributes CKA_ID and CKA_LABEL are set to a same
unique name regardless whether the cert subject name is unique or not.
For the corresponding private key the CKA_ID and CKA_LABEL attributes
are also set to the same value as that of CKA_ID and CKA_LABEL
attributes of its cert's.

>From my log file I cannot see a reason of why the browser didn't pick
up the selected private key.

Can CKA_ID and CKA_LABEL be set to the same value or not?

Thanks again