> See http://www.brainonfire.net/blog/solutions/?p=19
> Look for the section entitled: "Firefox master password options"

1. I'm using FF 1.5. I have set "security.ask_for_password" to both 1 and 2,
but it doesn't have any effect. :( There is no dialog to enter a password.

2. Where should I enter password for the first time? Is there an default
password, like "changeit" for Java Key Store?

3. I don't understand FF concept of cert security, when user can set
"security.ask_for_password" option at any time. For example, if some
malicious hacker don't know password, he could turn off this option and FF
will not prompt him for password. Then, why do we have passwords?

Thank you in advance.