> > You can generate K seed using NSS's RNG, or you can use
> > /dev/urandom on Unix and CryptoAPI's RNG on Windows.
> > NSS uses /dev/urandom and CryptoAPI's RNG to generate
> > some seed material for its RNG.  You can look at our code:
> > http://lxr.mozilla.org/security/ident?i=RNG_SystemRNG
>
> The NSS method (RNG_SystemRNG) looks like what I want.
>
> Dave

I am developing an extension for Firefox that uses NSS for
cryptography. I would like to use RNG_SystemRNG function. Problem is
that this is declared in private header (dist\private\nss\secrng.h) and
I probably cannot include it in my extension. Is that correct? Is then
there other way how to solve this problem? Other way how to use that
method?

Thanks for information.