> D:\sources\Signing Tools\NSS Tools>signtool -d CA -k
> "0d7de953-f681-4250-bece-f7
> cabfd288c8" Addin

Is that really the complete command line you used to create the signed
extension? How did you create the XPI archive?

I suggest you use "-X -Z myextension.xpi" with signtool, this will
create a correct XPI file (META-INF/zigbert.rsa must be the first file
in the XPI archive, this might be the problem in your case).