No problem at all. I'll see if I can do it this afternoon.

________________________________

        From: Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 2:54 PM
        To: Andrews, Rick
        Cc: dev-tech-crypto@lists.mozilla.org
        Subject: Re: Inclusion of VeriSign EV root in Firefox 3 betas
for testing

        Hi Rick,

        Would there be any problem with Verisign making a formal
inclusion request for the root(s) in question?

        Andrews, Rick wrote:

                Eddy,

                Yes, I think we need to include the new EV root in NSS,
as well as our older PCA3 root. Web servers still need to be configured
with the intermediate and cross-signed certs so that older browsers that
only know about the older PCA3 root see the EV cert as chaining up to
that trusted root. FF3, if it has the new root in it, should ignore the
cross-cert and conclude that the intermediate CA chains up to the new EV
root.

                -Rick

Signer:          Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber:          [EMAIL PROTECTED]