Hi All!!!

I have written a wrapper API using NSS.

The recieve function utilizes the PR_Recv function.

I am encountering the following problems:

1)    The client is unable to send/recieve messages from the server in
the first call to recieve/send. It requires exactly two messages
before the communication actually starts between the client and the
server. Once established, no errors occur. I have to find the cause of
failure on the initial two attempts.

2)    The server side(uses a blocking socket) on calling recieve
returns properly with the first packet. Upon being called
subsequently, it doesn't block(as expected) but returns with a single
byte NULL character. If it is called again, then it blocks like any
other blocking socket... This however, is not the case with the
client(non-blocking). I have to figure out the cause of this as well..

Warm Regards,