Kevin wrote:
> I dont mind going in and trying to wrap the pieces of NSS that I need,
> but if I dont have to reinvent the wheel, then that would be great too.

I am not aware of a Python wrapper for NSS, although that has been
discussed here before. Although maybe there was one that wrapped just a
couple of functions for PAM, but I can't find it anymore.

Just doing some searches it seems there are some projects hoping for
such a thing, so if you do decide to do something like it I bet there
would be interest from other parties to help develop it further.

There are several wrappers for OpenSSL etc. if you'd rather go with
ready solutions.

--
  Heikki Toivonen