Hi Glen,

Thanks for your reply.  I was afraid of that.  I can understand not
bothering to expose the RSA crypto APIs in JSS ... especially as it
would mean some reworking of the Cipher implementation to accept keys
other than SecretKey.

I see that the NSS libraries do have APIs that should work.  At least
the APIs to do the ecnrypt/decrypt.  It is not entirely clear that
they have the APIs I need for creating the private keys from DER
encoded bytes.  Seems most of the private key APIs revolve around
retrieving the keys from the NSS keystore.  But I have not looked
deeply into NSS yet.

Thanks again for the reply.