Thorsten Becker:
> There has been an earlier audit. Gerv raised concerns about that audit
> in comment #12, they were adressed in comment #13. In july all
> information were gathered and in august the information was finally
> "confirmed complete". IMHO the public discussion phase could have
> started then, but it wasn't. That is what I found difficult to understand.

I haven't reviewed the bug yet (will do so this weekend), but it seems
to me that the audit you mentioned is a self-audit. Anyway...T-Systems
has apparently completed a acceptable audit and is right now in the
first comments period. I guess everybody can relax now and keep fingers
crossed ;-)

Signer: Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog:   https://blog.startcom.org