ZhanLeo wrote, on 2008-07-24 07:45 PDT:
> I'm building Firefox 2, and I find it support ECC.

I gather that this project has begun relatively recently, and so
I wonder why you're building Firefox 2 instead of Firefox 3.

> Could I only limit the ECC key lengths to 128bits

Such a change could be made to the source code, but the product
is not designed to impose any such limit.

> or remove ECC support on FireFox 2?

It is easily disabled, without rebuilding the product.
go to the URL about:config and filter on the string "ssl3.ecd" (without
the quotes) then set all the matching preference values to false.

One wonders why this is desirable.
Does some government wish to impose such a limit on its citizens?
If so, please tell us what government wishes to do that, so that we
can maintain our list of the governments that impose such limitations.

> If yes, how can I change build scripts?

See
http://mxr.mozilla.org/security/search?string=ENABLE_ECC&find=manager&tree=security