I am not concerned about FIPs for now.

For Windows, The only version of softokn and freebl were in the Firefox
program files. FF3 seems to work ok now on Windows. I don't recall doing
anything other than rebooting Windows and restarting FF3.

Still not working in Fedora 8. Except for copies in the area in my home
directory where I built NSS, the only copies of the NSS libraries are in:
     /usr/lib/xulrunner/usr/lib/xulrunner-sdk-1.9.0.1/sdk/lib/
    /usr/lib/xulrunner-1.9.0.1/
    /usr/lib/

The .chk files are only in /usr/lib.
The install of FF3 created the xulrunner directories. I had deployed all of
the libraries from the dist directory of the NSS/NSPR build to /usr/lib.
Prior to FF3 install, they were the only NSS/NSPR files on the system.

Thanks,

Bill Price

[
"Nelson B Bolyard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Wan-Teh Chang wrote, On 2008-07-25 12:03:
>> On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 6:59 AM, mozilla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> I expected FF3.0.1 to do TLS with the specific ECC ciphersuite that you
>>> identify. However, my FF3 is not offering the ECC suites in its client
>>> hello. I downloaded FF3.0.1 from the mozilla.com site yesterday