Kai Engert wrote:

> It will also mean that at runtime, each time the browser verifies a
> web site cert, we'll have to query two preferences instead of just one
> (see implementation of and callers to function GetIsOcspOn).

Ah, I had overlooked that version; I thought it was all done via the
pref observer in nsNSSComponent.cpp, but I think I have an idea that
might resolve that: setting the security.OSCP.enabled pref to zero
should also set the new pref appropriately.

> I think you work primarily on SeaMonkey. Given that the backend code
> is shared amongst multiple apps, what are your plans wrt Firefox,
> Thunderbird, etc?

The UI code removal should be easy to port.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.