Eddy Nigg wrote:
> On 10/03/2008 12:43 AM, Frank Hecker:
>> * This CA is based in Hungary. Though it provides a lot of information
>> in English (including a helpful CA hierarchy diagram) unfortunately all
>> of its CPS documents are currently available in Hungarian only.
>
> Frank, I think we should buy some tool that helps us with translating
> such stuff. Apparently Google doesn't support Hungarian -> English yet,
> but I searched and found some useful tools on the net which can do that.
> Please get something that can translate the CP/CPS and publish it
> somewhere so we can read about it.

We can consider this in the longer term. In the short term Kálmán
Kéménczy of the Mozilla localization team for Hungary has confirmed the
accuracy of the translations in the Microsoft bug, and is willing to
check further translations as needed.

Frank

P.S. I was out of the office all day, which is why I haven't been
participating in the discussion. I'll read all the comments in this
thread tonight and comment tomorrow.

Frank

--
Frank Hecker