On 10/13/08 07:00 PM, marcelino esguerra jr wrote:
Good Morning!

I'm Marcelino and I'm new in pkcs. i found this test tool from mozilla, the PK11Mode. I checkout them in cvs. However I am confused on how to run this. I would like to ask for instructions on this.

Here are some quick instructions:

pk11mode -h

note the "-v for verbose output" is missing  from the help support

Build NSPR/NSS see:
http://developer.mozilla.org/En/NSS_reference/Building_and_installing_NSS/Build_instructions

I don't know what platform you're on so I am going to assume your using Solaris.

after building cd ../../dist/SunOS5.10_DBG.OBJ/

You need to set the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the full
pathname of the 'lib' subdirectory and the PATH to the bin directory 'pk11mode'.

run:  pk11mode -v

you can also check out our tinderbox build and test logs and search a "view full log" for pk11mode to see various tests run

http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=NSS

I know this is not complete info but it should get you started.

-glen

Thank you.

Regards,
Marcelino.