On 12/28/2008 6:36 AM, Ian G wrote:
> On 28/12/08 14:57, Eddy Nigg wrote:
>> On 12/28/2008 03:23 PM, Ian G:
>>
>>> [1] disclosure, I work as an auditor
>> Since you are making a claim here of being an auditor - and specially in
>> the context of WebTrust or similar criteria,
>

> OK, to answer the implied question here, the criteria are those written
> by David Ross, and are known sometimes as DRC.  They are listed here:
>
> http://rossde.com/CA_review/
>
> For the interested readers:  DRC were developed following a review of
> WebTrust by David Ross, and his criteria cross-reference to WebTrust for
> ease of comparison.  Those are my words, see the link for his own words.
>

>> can you please also
>> disclose which formal training and titles you have?
>

> BSc(hons) Computer Science, University of NSW.
> MBA, London Business School.
>

>> For which audit firm
>> are you working currently and/or have you worked in the past? Thanks.
>
> None.
>

> Interested readers might now relate this to point 9, 10 of the policy.
>
> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/certs/policy/
>

> iang

Because of the recent discussions in this newsgroup, I updated my
criteria.  See the "Document Versions" page.  Specifically, I added the
requirement: "The CP details how the CA verifies that RAs operate in
accord with the CA's policies."

Note that, in my criteria, I lump external reselllers with RAs.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>