Daniel Veditz wrote:
>> user_pref("capability.policy.default.Crypto.generateCRMFRequest",
>> "noAccess");
>
> That may work now, but capability control for individual DOM properties
> is gone in Firefox 3.1 betas for performance reasons.

Dan, it's not a DOM property but a method of the Crypto object instead
which gets blocked in this case - so your comment probably doesn't apply.

I checked this configuration with both Firefox 3.1 (Beta) and trunk,
where it worked as expected (throws an exception saying "Permission
denied for [...] to call method Crypto.generateCRMFRequest").

Kaspar