On 01/23/2009 04:02 PM, Eddy Nigg:

I don't get it. Is 3% of all web sites a risk high enough to take
(force) actions or not? Or the chance to explode in your care during the
life-time of said car?

To make it crystal-clear. 3% of all web sites were affected by weak keys, keys which were published on the Internet and easily obtainable otherwise. That's 3% of broken SSL certificates and 3% of all secured web sites (including banking and others). Any robot can find those sites very easily. SSL proxies can on-the-fly use those keys and MITM freely without anybody ever noticing.

Now if you think this is childish I can't help you anymore.

Signer: Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
Jabber: start...@startcom.org
Blog:   https://blog.startcom.org