Dear,

In our organization we use nss to validate CRLs of the Belgian Government.
In a few months it is expected that these CRLs will grow exponentially. It
will be necessary to download many gigabytes of CRLs each day. Therefore,
delta CRL seem to become necessary.
Is there already any progress on the delta CRLs?

kind regards,
Mike

sg4all wrote, On 2008-12-22 06:46:
> Dear all,

> does the current version of nss already support delta crls?

No.  Presently, No version of NSS supports delta CRLs.  There are no
definite plans to do so, at this time.  It has been on the wish list
for a long time.
> I can only find old information about this. Where can I find up to date
> info about such information?

It may be that the information you found, while old, is nonetheless current.