On 03/11/2009 05:51 PM, michal...@gmail.com:
Hi
Regarding you questions
Comsign operate under the Israeli Electronic Signature Law.
Here is link for all the regulation that derivative from the law.
Unfortunately this link is in Hebrew (I hope you can translate it)
http://www.justice.gov.il/MOJHeb/RashamGormimMashrim/HokVetakanot

Comsign is VeriSign Affiliate here in Israel.
Which mean we work according to their procedures and regulation.

Comsign is the only Israeli company who's certificate been approve by
Microsoft.

Comsign also achieved authorization by standard ISO 9000&  ISO 27001.

In Addition Comsign is being criticize by accountant that specialize
in Information Security.
And operate according the European Telecommunications Standards
Institute (ETSI).

Since I have the intention to deal with the Israel signature law myself once again within a short time I can offer to give some better estimates about eventual published audit criteria and their compliance or similarity to the various ETSI standards. It won't be within days rather a few weeks, but not months. I'll leave a similar message at the bug too.

Signer: Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
Jabber: start...@startcom.org
Blog:   https://blog.startcom.org