Dear all,

I have configure a reverse proxy with client certificate validation.

When accessing the site using firefox, firefox first asks the user to select
the certificate to authenticate as it should do. After this first
authentication, however, the user is asked again to choose the certificate
to use. In the firefox traces, I see that this second authentication is
needed for favicon.ico.

I tried to deny access to favicon.ico, but then the same behaviour happens
for the css files.

My configuration is:
NSSVerifyClient require
<Location "/">
NSSRequireSSL
NSSOptions +FakeBasicAuth +StdEnvVars
</Location>

ProxyPass / http://10.10.11.10/
ProxyPassReverse / http://10.10.11.10/

I assume firefox opens some new connection for these files.

Is there some workaround for this behaviour?

With internet explorer, this problem does not occur.

kind regards,
Dave