Hello,

NSS version 3.11.4

If I use the tstclnt with self signed certificate on the server (with
some name in Issuer/Subject common name for Certiificate)

v". It fails with the error "certificate issuer is not recognized".

If I use "CACert" for this common name, it fails with error "requested
domain name does not match the server’s certificate".

It works fine with -o option.

Does this test client works with self signed certificates or not. Do I
need to do any configuration for trusting these certificates.

Thanks,
Sreedhar