Thanks Wan-Teh for the reply.

In the link you have sent it is stated that,

"The initial value of XKEY is derived using the following procedure.

We obtain 1024 bytes from the system random number generator. On
Windows XP SP 2, we call the CryptGenRandom function in the CryptoAPI.
On Solaris, HP-UX, Linux, and Mac OS X, we read from the special
device /dev/urandom."

So, system random number generator (which is used for seed) is not
FIPS approved RNG and continuous tests have to be performed on this
right.

Thanks,
Sreedhar