On 2009-07-03 08:39 PDT, Anders Rundgren wrote:
> This demonstrates that standardization is an option but an increasingly
> difficult option as well in an ever faster-moving world:
> http://www.w3.org/2009/06/xhtml-faq.html

Does it?

It appears to me that this is the standards body pruning the tree of
html offshoots, recognizing a single standard for the "XML serialization
of HTML".  Now, I seem to recall that one of your complaints about the
world of crypto is the lack of standardization of methods (e.g. scripting)
for certain functions.  I would think that you would see this effort to
consolidate on a single standard to be aligned with your objectives.